- From the top menu select Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
- Browse to and select your modgallery module zip file that you downloaded.
- Click on Upload file and install.
To set up modgallery to show photographs and images from your local filesystem using the Basic layout follow these simple steps:
Module parameters section
- Select the folder you'd like to select images from, from the dropdown list.
If Joomla 1.5.x then upload your image folders to the images/stories/ folder.
If Joomla 1.6.x then upload your image folders to the images/ folder.
- Select the Basic layout from the dropdown list.
- Select the thumbnail photo size from the dropdown list.
You can select from the following sizes: square (75px x 75px); thumbnail (100px x 75px); small (240px x 180px).
- Select the large photo size from the dropdown list.
You can select from the following sizes: medium (500px x 375px); large (1024px x 768px); original (the original dimensions of your images).
- You can limit how many images you want to display.
- Select the sort order of your images.
You can select from the following: A-to-Z; Z-to-A; Latest First; Oldest First.
Advanced parameters section - Mediabox Advanced Options
- Select which theme you want to use.
You can choose from Black or White.
- Select whether or not to how image filename as a caption.
Other parameters section
- You can select whether or not to show the module's logo.
Although you can switch the logo off we'd of course appreciate if you left it in place to provide a visual link back to Bulletproof Templates.